900 10th St NW
Washington, DC 20001
The 2016 March on Capitol Hill and Leadership Training will take place at the Embassy Suites in Washington, DC. TS Alliance funds volunteer leaders from across the country to join together and meet with Senators and Representatives to advocate for funding of the Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program (TSCRP) in the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) within the Department of Defense (DoD).
We invite you to join fellow volunteers to advocate for this crucial funding. If you are able to attend, the TS Alliance will provide dinner March 1 and lunch and dinner March 3, training, and Capitol Hill coordination. If you plan to participate, please RSVP to Katie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29 so we can include you in state coordination for appointments on Capitol Hill.
The agenda is as follows:
Tuesday, March 1
- Capitol Hill Training Dinner 6 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday, March 2
- Appointments with your Representatives and Senators on Capitol Hill 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Congressional Briefing 5 – 7:00 p.m.
- Board Committee Meetings 7:30 - 9 p.m.
Thursday, March 3
- Board Committee Meetings 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- TS Alliance Leadership Training 10 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Board of Directors Meeting 5 - 6:30 p.m.
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
These events are open to TS Alliance volunteers and anyone interested is encouraged to attend. If you have any questions, please contact Katie Smith at email@example.com or Christen Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't done so, join our Government Action Team now! Also, be sure to visit our Outreach Toolkit for documents to help you schedule your appointments and other helpful items.
Please contact Katie Smith at (800) 225-6872 or email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to speaking to you then.