CMSP Roundtable Webinar: The Importance of CMSP in Academia, Industry, and Government
11/4/2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Event Type : Roundtable
Event Code : 21B0
Watch the webinar recording below!
Please join us for the first in a series of roundtables to discuss the professional motivation for gaining Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional (CMSP) certification. Our panelists represent diverse roles within the DoD modeling and simulation landscape and are eager to share their perspectives on the CMSP program and its return on personal investment.
- Steve Swenson, Director, C4ISR and Air & Missile Defense, BlueHalo
Representing the Warfighter
- MAJ Larry Baca, U.S. Army FA-57
Representing the Government Civilian
- Christopher (Chris) R. Willis, Deputy Director, Maneuver Battle Lab, Maneuver Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (MCDID), FT Benning, GA
- Brian Goldiez, Ph.D., Program Manager, Orlando, Virginia Modeling, Analysis, & Simulation Center, Old Dominion University
- Lindsey Spalding, Director of STEM Programs, National Center for Simulation
- Tom Yanoschik, Site Manager, EEB, MBL Fort Benning
- Andreas Tolk, Ph.D, Chief Scientist for Complex System Modeling, The MITRE Corporation
- November 10 – NTSA November Webinar – Special Events at I/ITSEC: A Sneak Preview of What’s New!
- November 17 – NTSA November Webinar – Preview to I/ITSEC 2021!
- December – No webinar this month
Dates and topics are subject to change.
ContactReneé Despot - Event Logistics
Carol Dwyer - Registration