Please access your account to create your profile, build your itinerary, and visit exhibitors and sponsors. Note: Sharing your login credentials is prohibited.
- TSIS Platform Link: https://e5191.hubilo.com/community/
- Email: Log in with the email that you used to register for TSIS and click “LOGIN”
- Login Code: Codes were sent via private email. Contact Carol Dwyer at cdwyer@NTSA.org for the code.
All virtual attendees will use the virtual platform to ask questions during in-person presentations. In-person attendees will be able to ask questions in person via Slido. All attendees are encouraged to use the virtual platform to interact with virtual attendees and exhibitors.
You can find the most up-to-date draft agenda online here. All four Services will be presenting in person.
During the event, you will be able to submit your questions to our speakers. Questions will be collected throughout each Service’s presentations and submitted to the speakers before the scheduled Q&A time. Please note that questions cannot be submitted during a Q&A session.
- In-Person Attendees: You will use Slido to submit your questions (Website: https://app.sli.do/ Code: TSIS2021)
- Virtual Attendees: You will use the in-platform Q&A tab to submit your questions.
In addition to submitting questions throughout the day, attendees will have the ability to network via the chat feature. This feature is available both days, so be sure to chat with your fellow attendees. Please note that the chat box is separate from the questions box, so be sure to submit your questions via the correct box to get them heard!
Attendees will be able to connect through the “Conversations” tab at the top of the virtual platform, with exhibitors on the platform and onsite in Orlando as well as during the sessions.
There is also the ability to arrange meetings with in-person and virtual attendees. Under the “Attendees” tab, search for an attendee and click on their profile. Select the “Meet” button, enter a time and message, and click “Send” to schedule a meeting.
In the Exhibit Hall, virtual and in-person attendees will be able to visit and view the companies’ products and services. On the platform, look for the "Chat" box on an exhibitor listing to chat with company representatives in real time. Attendees will also be able to schedule 1:1 appointments with any of the exhibitors and sponsors.
In-person and virtual booths will be manned at the following times (EDT):
- June 16: 9:30 am – 7:00 pm, Reception 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- June 17: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm