Why wait for a conference or other large event when you can register with the Army Modernization Exchange and start collaborating now?
The Army needs your help and has identified multiple areas of interest which will help further development of the Synthetic Training Environment and associated software and hardware. So take the time to register. Once approved, visit the vendor page, review our areas of interest and submit a white paper, slick sheet, etc. so that our team of Subject Matter Experts may review and provide you with feedback, recommendations, set-up a follow-on engagement and/or even refer you to another interested military organization.
Here is your chance, so that the next time you meet with an Army leader, it isn't necessarily the first time seeing your capability and the discussion can be that much richer!
Plan your participation at TSIS 2022
- Army: ACUs or Duty Uniform
- Marine Corps: Service “C”
- Navy: Service Khaki, Navy Service Uniform
- Air Force: Blues (Short or Long Sleeve)
- Coast Guard: Tropical Blue Long
- Civilian: Business Casual Attire
Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-up Hours
- Tuesday, 14 June from 1500 – 1700
- Wednesday, 15 June from 0630 – 1700
- Thursday, 16 June from 0730 – 1600
Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-up Requirements
You will be required to provide the following documentation to register onsite and for badge pick-up:
- FULLY VACCINATED ATTENDEES – You will be required to show your vaccination card
- NOT BEEN VACCINATED ATTENDEES – You will be required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test at registration check-in
- PREFER NOT TO RESPOND ATTENDEES – You will be required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test at registration check-in
Please see the Health, Safety & Attendance FAQs for full documentation information.