- Army: ACUs or Duty Uniform
- Marine Corps: Service “C”
- Navy: Service Khaki, Navy Service Uniform
- Air Force: Blues (Short or Long Sleeve)
- Coast Guard: Tropical Blue Long
- Civilian: Business casual
Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-up Hours
- Tuesday, 16 August from 1200 – 1800
- Wednesday, 17 August from 0700 – 1730
- Thursday, 18 August from 0700 – 1200
Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-up Requirements
You will be required to provide the following documentation to register onsite and for badge pick-up:
- FULLY VACCINATED ATTENDEES – You will be required to show your vaccination card
- NOT BEEN VACCINATED ATTENDEES – You will be required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test at registration check-in
- PREFER NOT TO RESPOND ATTENDEES – You will be required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test at registration check-in
Please see the Health, Safety & Attendance FAQs for full documentation information.
The hotel has discontinued airport shuttle service. (Please note that a Google search may reference that service, but the information is incorrect). The area offers a DASH bus service that is complimentary. Details can be found www.dashbus.com.
- MarketPlace: Offers a wide variety of grab-and-go items.
- Finn & Porter Restaurant: Serves breakfast, daily.
- Lobby Lounge: Serves dinner, the menu includes sushi and a fantastic ramen menu which are prepared by experts in that arena.
For the immediate future, room service has been suspended.
- Discounted daily and overnight self-parking: $25 per vehicle. Valet Parking is not available.
- Self parking is available in the Parking Garage attached to the hotel.