As we continue taking important steps to provide for the health and safety of our attendees, we ask that you review our health & safety information and policies below. By registering for this event, you agree to adhere to the below policies to sustain a healthy and safe environment for our attendees.
In order to provide for the health and safety of all conference attendees and staff, NTSA will require the following Attendance Policies be adhered to when attending the M&S Leadership Summit.
All attendees must submit vaccination status via the registration portal, and will be required to show vaccination card onsite (via phone/paper). If an attendee chooses not to respond or is not fully vaccinated, the attendee must comply with the following protocols in order to attend the M&S Leadership Summit 2022:
- Provide proof of negative COVID-19 test within three (3) days of arrival.
- NTSA will accept Rapid Antigen, Rapid or Regular PCR, and self-administered Abbott Laboratories BINAXNOW tests with results shown in the companion NAVICA app. Proof of antibodies will not be accepted.
You are considered fully vaccinated
- 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Novavax, AstraZeneca-SK Bio) or 14 days after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
- 14 days after you received two doses of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
Consistent to CDC guidelines, masks are optional in areas of medium transmission for fully vaccinated individuals. Orlando transmission levels are medium, and masks will be optional at the M&S Leadership Summit 2022 at this time for all attendees, including fully vaccinated attendees. If transmission levels should change, we will update attendance information via this page and through email communication to all registered attendees.
- Learn more about CDC mask guidelines here (Your Guide to Masks | CDC).
COVID-19 Safety Information
Because COVID-19 is extremely contagious and spreads mainly from person-to-person contact, the National Training & Simulation Association (NTSA) has adopted preventative measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus at its conferences and gatherings, in coordination with event host properties. NTSA will comply with all applicable requirements imposed by state, provincial, and local health authorities for the locality in which the conference or event takes place. However, NTSA cannot guarantee that conference attendees will not become infected with COVID-19.
Event attendees should not attend if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 and not yet cleared by a healthcare provider. Event attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact NTSA at NTSA_events@ndia.org if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days after participating in a NTSA conference or event.
Release and Assumption of Risk
Attendees at NTSA conferences and events will be required to confirm, acknowledge and understand the following:
- Participation at the M&S Leadership Summit 2022 includes possible exposure to and illness from infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks related to illness and infectious diseases, such as COVID-19, even if arising from the negligence or fault of the Released Parties.
- I hereby knowingly assume the risk of injury, harm, and loss associated with the NTSA Training & Simulation Industry Symposium including any injury, harm, or loss caused by the negligence, fault, or conduct of any kind on the part of the Released Parties.
- NTSA Waiver Agreement (PDF)